The month of May is so special for us here at Cradle Plus. In May, we get to celebrate all you Mothers out there. Whether you are already a mom, or a mom-to-be, we all need positive encouragement on this journey of motherhood. Because let’s face it, being a mom is hard!
Mom are the ones who are always cheering on everyone. We give everything we have, even our bodies go through so many changes in becoming a mom. No one can truly prepare us for motherhood. There’s no way to really be ready for the long nights sitting on the floor waiting for your little one to fall asleep when all you want to do is go to bed early and unwind. Not to discourage anyone, but breastfeeding can sometimes be as taxing mentally and emotionally, as it can be physically. It’s so easy to feel lonely or depressed as the negative thoughts creep in and you start feeling like you’re not ready for motherhood.
Being a mom has its rewarding moments that make up for all the sleepless nights and the physical toll. The giggles that can be heard around the house as the kids play, fill our homes with joy. Respecting and recognizing the state of our mental health as moms is important. If we are not feeling happy with ourselves, we will project that onto our little ones. Positive affirmations are a great tool to boost your self-esteem! Repeating positive phrases daily can help keep us grounded and motivated, even when we’re running on no sleep. We at Cradle Plus want to share some positive affirmations with all of you so that you can feel empowered, motivated, and encouraged to continue to be the best mom you can be for your little ones.
31 days of Affirmations for you MOM:
- I cherish the opportunity to be a mother.
- In the midst of chaos, I remain at peace.
- Asking for help is an understandable and expected part of this motherhood journey .
- I accept everything that comes along with my motherhood journey.
- I release all doubts attempting to shake my confidence in motherhood.
- I embrace my authentic self as a mother.
- I am giving myself grace as I develop as a mother.
- I am excited about each new experience with my little ones today.
- I am actively creating a legacy of love!
- The bond between mother and child is indestructible.
- I feel loved by my children even if it’s not spoken often.
- I love sharing experiences with my children. Those make fond memories.
- I appreciate my motherhood journey and refrain from comparing it to anyone else’s.
- I prioritize making memories with my children over worrying about less important things.
- I enjoy playing with my children each day.
- I exude so much strength as a mother.
- I exhale all stress and inhale the peace that I need to care for my family.
- I love my children enough to heed the warnings of burnout.
- Making time for myself makes me an even better mother.
- I recognize my unique ability to provide the best love & care for my family.
- I am proud of the mother that I am becoming.
- I am living a joyful life that I love.
- I am constantly learning along this motherhood journey.
- I have a clear understanding of what’s best for my baby.
- I am chosen to be a mother. It’s truly a privilege!
- I am the right mother for my children.
- I am blessed to understand how to nurture my children.
- I am fully equipped to be the best mom I can be.
- My life as a mother is beautiful and significant.
- I am enjoying each day and appreciating each moment.
- My loving disposition towards my children is contagious.
Mom, always remember that you are enough!